Welcome to Paphos Life
When we started Paphos Life, we wanted to showcase what Paphos had to offer. Since moving to the Paphos region in 2016, it has been our mission to celebrate Paphos and to assist people in getting the most out of it.
There are currently seven main components to Paphos Life:
- An Active Forum Our forum has rapidly become the most active dedicated English Language forum catering for the Paphos Region. Members share hints and tips, and chew the fat over any number of issues. Non-members are also allowed to browse without restriction.
- An Interesting Blog We are very proud of our blogs. We love Cyprus and want to show people why. We hope that the blogs will encourage people to explore for themselves.
- An Expanding Facebook Chat Group At the end of November we decided to expand into Facebook. The aim is not to develop a facebook group full of advertising. Instead we want to focus on friendly chat and information exchange. It's also a great place for people to post their photos! There is however free advertising allowed on one thread a week. If you opt for one of our banner packages listed below, automatic inclusion will be included in the price.
- A Rapidly Growing Directory Any business based in the Paphos region qualifies for a free entry. You also have the option of paid-for enhanced listings.
- A News Log Interesting and relevent news stories are highlighted here.
- Photo GalleryThis consists of selected images from our blogs and user-submitted pictures, convenientally categorised for easy viewing. The gallery has now been written and the images are currently being loaded.
- Webcams These are very popular, and an excellent sponsorship opportunity to boost your brand.
Paphos Life is constantly evolving. Features in the pipeline include:
- Panoramic GalleryThis will consist of selected panoramas and virtual tours.
- Villages This will be a directory of all the villages in Paphos. It is a mammoth undertaking, and we will approach it one village at a time. For your selected village, you will see essential information, coupled with directory entries for local businesses etc. It will also sow any relevent blog articles and images from the gallery.
- Closer Facebook Integration You can already view the webcams using facebook. We plan on making the directories and blogs also directly viewable from within Facebook. We will also be developing an app so you can view them within the Facebook Mobile App.
That is what we do. Now, how can we help you?
If you have an enquiry, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.