Terms of Membership
1. Membership Rules: Any person who becomes a member of this site has accepted our rules for membership, these are.
2. Postings: All members are to ensure that any posting made by them does not contain any profane, abusive, threatening, offensive or false material or violate ANY law. Furthermore each member accepts and warrants that the contents of each posting reflects the views of them personally and does not in anyway reflect the views of the managers of this site. It is also agreed that they indemnify the managers of this site against any or all claims for damages from a third party caused by anyone acting or relying on any information provided which may cause any material loss by any person known or unknown. Please do not post quotes from news sources without supplying a valid link. It is only fair that they get attribution for their work. It also means that other people can get more information about the quote.
3. Advertising: Advertising is not normally allowed on the General Discussion section or indeed any section without permission from admin, however private none trade adverts may be placed in the relevant section (i.e. For Sale/Wanted) Any Advert in the General Area will normally be removed. The Managers also retain the right to remove any advert or WWW links at their discretion, without explanation.
If you wish to advertise on PL please contact admin.
4. Disclaimer: The managers of this site cannot warrant the accuracy of any information/advice provided by its members and therefore cannot be held responsible for any problems/losses associated with the use of any information or advice that is acted upon.
5. THE MANAGERS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DELETE OR EDIT MESSAGES OR REMOVE MEMBERS AT THEIR DISCRETION. FURTHERMORE THE MANAGERS RETAIN ABSOLUTE CONTROL OVER ALL ASPECTS OF THE DIRECTION, MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT OF THIS SITE.
6. Members are requested not add web links to their profile or postings unless cleared by admin, if you wish to add a WWW link then please contact us first..
7a. We regard any abuse of the PM messaging service very seriously, and reported incidents will be dealt with, this will revoke the members rights to the PM service, usually this will mean the PM facility being locked to the member, either temporarily or, in the case of repeat offending, permanently. The abuse will include any form of advertising or spamming of any kind.
7b. If you are unsure that a person you are sending a PM too actually wants to hear from you, then ask them for permission on the forum first.
7c. If you are the recipient of an unwanted PM, please forward it to Admin if you want us to act on it.
8.. It not advisable to post private phone numbers on open forum postings for security reasons, also please be advised naming names is the responsibility of the poster (member) any complication through doing this will be passed on to the poster, please be aware of this.
9.. Members must have an active email posted for admin contacts, please insure your email is working and active at all times, you need not show this on your profile, where ticking the box will clear your email from showing on your posts.
10. Mischievous attacks on local businesses will not be tolerated.
11. Disputes amongst members: it would be unrealistic to expect everybody to get on. Indeed, differences of opinion can make a thread more interesting. However, when disputes do arise, please handle them in a a responsible fashion. Agree to disagree. Do not contact people you disagree with using the PM system unless you have gained their permission first.
12. Users who abuse the post edit facility will be banned at the admin's discretion.
13. We at PAPHOS LIFE act as ONLY as advertising brokers and we are NOT involved in any way in the transactions between the buyers, sellers, tenants and landlords who use our services, materials and premises. You agree that PAPHOS LIFE shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers using our services. Your correspondence or business dealings with advertisers found on or through our services, including payment and delivery of related goods, properties or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. We strongly recommend that you use the services of a legal advisor prior to proceeding with any form of real estate transaction.
14. Paphos Life is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.
Thank you for your time reading this..site admin..
Contact Paphos Life at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests