Recommendations for Inverter Aircon Suppliers

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
kansas

Recommendations for Inverter Aircon Suppliers

Post by kansas »

We have had our current air conditioning units for about 10 years and would like to replace them with LG inverters which we understand are more efficient, and therefore cost effective, than the old compressor types. An added bonus is that they are quieter.

Can anyone recommend a supplier who also installs, rather than just passes us over to an independent installer, and who would be willing to dispose of the old units.

Thanks in advance
J B

Re: Recommendations for Inverter Aircon Suppliers

Post by J B »

J B
cyprusmax47
Chief Cat Spotter

Post by cyprusmax47 »

GreenAir Paphos, advertising on this forum and expert for energy-saving products, would be happy to give you advice and prices for their range of Inverter Air-cons and of course would take the old units away. Just phone 26 941 555 and ask for Lina or Andreas.

Max
Jim B

Post by Jim B »

We bought eight LG from Green Air, competitive and good afterservice.

Jim
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

I got my inverter aircons a few months ago from CMC who have their showroom near the Polis Rd. They had several makes of air cons on display. In the end I chose Pitsos, which were a mid priced unit. They were fitted in my house almost immediately after. CMC have their own fitters who did this. They also took the old units away.
I am pleased with my choice as they work very efficiently and are very quiet. The remotes are also very easy to programme which was an advantage to me!
Dee
Jimgward

Post by Jimgward »

Jim B wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:31 pm We bought eight LG from Green Air, competitive and good afterservice.

Jim
Jim - dod you mind sharing, via PM, the details? I have a mixture of old and some new systems and from energy viewpoint might consider new ones....
Jim B

Post by Jim B »

We had Rolls A/C units that had seen better days and used the old Freon gas which was being phased out. Did the rounds of all the suppliers mentioned and found Green Air the most competitively priced with LG units provided. They came, changed them out in one day and took the old ones away
I had our photovoltaic system supplied and fitted by them as well as our solar pool pump. The inverter for the electricity is connected to manufacturers web site and provides an hourly Kwh production total to an app on my phone.; as an example the system has produced KWh 28.65 today.
Kay
We use underfloor heating and we found that the house stays warm hours after we've turned it off wereas with A/C heating the house cools down very quickly. I'm over halfway through the process of insulating the upstairs ceilings and will then start on insulating the outer walls.

Jim
kansas

Post by kansas »

Many thanks for your recommendations.
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Incidentally, if anybody approaches businesses having seen their advert on this website, or after recommendations by posters here, it would be really helpful if you mentioned that.

Thank you. :)
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.