Smart Phone Wanted

If you are looking for something ask here. We are not responsible for anything that happens as a result of you asking though, so make sure you conduct your business safely.
mojo

Re: Smart Phone Wanted

Post by mojo »

Hi,
I have 1x Cubot C7 Dual Sim smartphone, which is actually on the sales forum here on Paphos Life. Although this is a Chinese made phone, these are well built, reasonably common in Cyprus and certainly among the top Chinese brands. It does all of the normal Android smartphone things, plus having slots for 2 sims if you have a UK sim or something similar you want to use at the same time with 1 phone. It can also be used just for one sim, no problem. This phone will come with a brand new spare battery and the phone is €40.00
Since that advert, (due to grandson phone upgrade!) I also now have a Motorolo Moto G smartphone (Android 5.1) for sale, this phone has a brand new battery recently fitted. This Motorolo also comes complete with a very smart flip style protective casing. The Moto G phone received excellent reviews when they came out and were probably the 3rd most popular smartphone after Apple iphones and Samsung Galaxy, both of which would be far more expensive. I have not yet advertised this spare phone, but as this is a named brand of phone I will want €60.00 for this one. (Flip case in Public is €20.00 & the battery cost us another €20.00)
If you are interested in either of these, which have both had a factory reset and are in excellent condition, then please text or phone me on 97732794.
Thanks.
merchant_banker

Post by merchant_banker »

I feel the quality of Apple products are superb, but grossly over priced.

So when i wanted a iPhone I went on eBay and bought refurbished iPhone 5s for £125. The seller was highly rated.

I am very satisfied with my purchase and the phone has a 12 month warranty.
mojo

Post by mojo »

Here is a Motorolo web page that I think should give you all the answers and also an image of the phone:

https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp ... ,6720,9050

Hope that helps.
mojo

Post by mojo »

It is a 1st generation, so just type in a search called "Motorolo Moto G 1st.Gen. specifications" as I did, and there should be an actual Motorolo page listed near the top there that the link was copied and pasted from - not sure why it should not open correctly? the link started Motorolo-global-portal.custhelp.com