Changes when visiting a Village doctor.

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
trevnhil

Changes when visiting a Village doctor.

Post by trevnhil »

Yesterday my wife paid one of her regular visits to the Village Doctor.. As usual she had her €3 ready to register..
But she was told that things had changed now and that she had to get a special €3 stamp from the Muchta's office.. So she had to go to the municipal offices and buy a €3 stamp there, and then go back to the doctors to register ????
Trev..
chatsworth

Re: Changes when visiting a Village doctor.

Post by chatsworth »

Trev, that was probably because Pambos, the nurse was not there who usually dishes them out so Nikki fills in.
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

You are right that it was a day off for Pambos.. But it was at Fiti not Polemi.. But my wife tell me she was told you have now to get the stamps from the municipality office now..
Time will tell...
Trev..
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

Another little change, concerning Diabetics... My wife was told that new blood testing machines are needed because they are only prescribing the strips now for the New machines..
The good part is that last time there was a change, my wife had to pay quite a number of Euros for a machine from the diabetic centre in Paphos.
This time the new machine, and strips were put in her prescription book.. So today she collected them from the hospital pharmacy for 50cents each
Trev..