New Italian in Peyia

This section is for POSITIVE RECOMMENDATIONS ONLY. If you have something bad to say about a company or individual, contact them via their facebook page. Bonus points will be awarded for recommendations which include an address and contact information.
Poppy

New Italian in Peyia

Post by Poppy »

Has anyone tried the new Italian( I presume take away) in Peyia next to the Chippy?
Thinking about Pizza tonight so would appreciate any comments if anyone has been
Pkb

Re: New Italian in Peyia

Post by Pkb »

Yes, last night eat in or take away. Had dinner their absolutely fabulous . Had carbonara,pizza,salad & riozzoto all supper.
Poppy

Post by Poppy »

Thanks for that - will slip in and get a menu and probably try tonight - surely not much room to eat in?
Geffa

Post by Geffa »

Are they Italian or Cypriots? A world of difference in my opinion.
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Geffa wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:59 pm Are they Italian or Cypriots? A world of difference in my opinion.
The best pizzas I have had were actually from France. In the Loire Valley there was a lovely place in Chinon. I mentioned this to a Foody friend of mine some years ago and he found it sacrilege that I could go to the Loire Valley and come back only with tales of a fine pizza, but the stomach likes what the stomach likes.

In comparison, when we went to Italy, the pizzas were quite bland. I was disappointed.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Enigma

Post by Enigma »

I would also like to know the name of the restaurant? I have heard good reports so far.
Liverpoollady

Post by Liverpoollady »

Morning Flossie...the new Italian is called Napoli 1522,and is owned by the same couple who have Grao de Cafe coffee shop next door but one.Elena and Max.Heard really good reviews about the food at Napoli.We will be visiting next week.
Enigma

Post by Enigma »

Have visited twice now and tried a pizza, risotto and a salad. All very good. It's nice to find somewhere local in Peyia that does good pizzas!