DUAL SIM SMARTPHONE & 2 BLACKBERRY PHONES

Got something to sell? Post it here and see if anybody wants it. Private sellers only please, and don't flood the forum with loads of items. If you have more than one thing to sell, use one thread and put them all in that. Buyers Beware: we are not responsible for any of the items that appear here. Do not part with any cash until you have received the goods. Sellers: Don't bump your posts to keep them at the top of the page, and delete threads once you have sold the item.
mojo

DUAL SIM SMARTPHONE & 2 BLACKBERRY PHONES

Post by mojo »

I have:

One Cubot C7 dual sim smartphone. This is a smart looking standard Android operating system smartphone that does all of the normal activities including Internet browsing etc. It has a 3.5" screen and is slim and lightweight. The dual sim allows for the use of a UK sim and a Cyprus sim, or a work number and a private number etc. and it is possible to select which you send out on and create different ring tones for each one. There is a black phone and will come with an appropriate charger lead all in excellent condition. Cubot is one of the more common and well received Chinese origin phones and Cubot can still be found for sale in Cyprus from main dealer outlets.

€40.00

also I have:

1 x Blackberry 7290 phone. This is the second generation (I think), but traditional original looking blackberry with mini keyboard. The phone is very clean and in good condition and is finished in a smart metallic blue. This is an unlocked phone and comes with its charger unit.

€25.00

1 x Blackberry 7130G phone. This is the more modern looking slimmer Blackberry that uses a smaller keypad. It is in good condition and finished in black. I cannot find the charger for this phone so it is to be sold as a phone only - the chargers should be easy to source from anywhere like a local car boot market place, or a general mobile phone shop, or Ebay etc.

€15.00

If you have any queries or wish to buy one of the above phones then please private message (PM) here on Paphos Life, or telephone 26432313 / 97732794. I live in Kouklia village, but am happy to bring these into Paphos somewhere to suit. Thanks.
Attachments
DSC00857-rev2.jpg
DSC00857-rev2.jpg (118.2 KiB) Viewed 2159 times
DSC00182-rev1.jpg
DSC00182-rev1.jpg (147.71 KiB) Viewed 2159 times
Last edited by mojo on Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
memory man

Re: 3 DUAL SIM SMARTPHONES & 2 BLACKBERRY PHONES

Post by memory man »

mojo wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:07 am
If you have any queries or wish to buy one of the above phones then please private message (PM) here on Paphos People, or telephone 26432313 / 97732794. I live in Kouklia village, but am happy to bring these into Paphos somewhere to suit. Thanks.

This forum is called Paphos Life.
mojo

Re: 3 DUAL SIM SMARTPHONES & 2 BLACKBERRY PHONES

Post by mojo »

Thanks, well spotted. I have corrected that now.