Winter lets approx. 1 month?

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
AVO

Winter lets approx. 1 month?

Post by AVO »

Morning everyone

Next winter I am thinking of doing my usual Christmas and New Year fortnight in a hotel, but then delaying my return flight and renting a studio until around early February. Take a laptop, rent a small car and have a few weeks walking, exploring and writing. I’ve been to a lot of places in the Paphos area, so possibly thinking of basing myself further east, e.g. Limassol area, as it’s closer to some places I’d like to visit.

So…obvious question: if anyone local has any good leads/links/recommendations I’d be very grateful.

Thank you. 8-)
Take nothing but photos, leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit (Max Ehrmann - “Desiderata”)
J B

Re: Winter lets approx. 1 month?

Post by J B »

We advertise our townhouse in Tala on Holiday Lettings/Trip Advisor (other sites are, I'm sure, available)
Maybe look on there?
J B
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

Maybe it might be worth looking for a holiday let? Problem now is that there have been big influxes of people from countries such as Russia, Ukraine, Israel and others. This results in pressure on available housing stock and an increase in rental costs. Particularly in and around Paphos.
AVO

Post by AVO »

^^^ Thank you. An extended holiday let is probably what I’m looking for anyway.
Take nothing but photos, leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit (Max Ehrmann - “Desiderata”)