RCS Carpet Cleaners

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Kili01

RCS Carpet Cleaners

Post by Kili01 »

Hi,
Wonder if anyone knows what's happening at RCS Carpet Cleaners?
A friend of mine asked me to post this on here. They had some rugs collected by this company several months ago. They were to be cleaned and stored on their premises and returned at the end of summer.
However, they have returned to Cyprus now. Phoning the company one call was answered apparently while driving.So they said that they would check their diary, and call back later.
Some 4 days later, no call back. Answer phone message they left has yielded no reply.
They have checked on the internet which says RCS are closed.

Hence my question, does anyone know what's happening, please?
Please let me know, my friends are concerned as this kind of behaviour is very unusual for RCS.

Dee
Jamboal

Re: RCS Carpet Cleaners

Post by Jamboal »

Hi, on Facebook there are two RCS carpet cleaning companies silly question but is your friend contacting the right one?
Kili01

Re: RCS Carpet Cleaners

Post by Kili01 »

Not sure.But they have now rung my friends to apologise for not taking or answering their phone calls. They said the reason given was that the owners phone had to be left with a mobile phone repair shop a few days ago due to having a the cracked glass of the screen needing replacement. He has now got his phone back, and rang them.
So all is now OK! It shows how much one relies on ones mobile....

Dee