CCTV signs for gates

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
kansas

CCTV signs for gates

Post by kansas »

Our CCTV signs are slowly disintegrating. We're looking for replacement metal or ridged plastic. We have tried Jumbos, and Zonari without success. Amazon DE apparently won't ship the metal ones we've chosen, to our address here.

Can anyone come up with a supplier in Paphos?

Thanks
Dominic
Site Admin

Re: CCTV signs for gates

Post by Dominic »

I would try DIY shops. The one just up from D&N Vets will probably have them. I bought a drain cover from there a few years ago and was amazed with what else they had for sale there.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

I'm surprised that Zonari couldn't help.They used to make signs...
Maybe they could suggest someone who does?

Dee
kansas

Post by kansas »

Hi Dee, yes they do still make signs but they're not ridged, just peel off ones. Amazon DE have just what we want but they won't ship to Cyprus which I find surprising given how many other products you can get from them.
cyprusmax47
Chief Cat Spotter

Post by cyprusmax47 »

kansas wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:39 pm Our CCTV signs are slowly disintegrating. We're looking for replacement metal or ridged plastic. We have tried Jumbos, and Zonari without success. Amazon DE apparently won't ship the metal ones we've chosen, to our address here.

Can anyone come up with a supplier in Paphos?

Thanks

Try Alma Signs, perhaps they can help...
https://almasigns.com.cy/what-we-do/

Max
Ams

Post by Ams »

kansas wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:27 am Hi Dee, yes they do still make signs but they're not ridged, just peel off ones. Amazon DE have just what we want but they won't ship to Cyprus which I find surprising given how many other products you can get from them.
If you can't find a local supplier, you can sign up for https://www.eshopwedrop.com.cy/en This will give you a Germany address to ship to, and they ship it on to you in Cyprus. They ship from Germany once a week, and it then takes around 2 weeks to get to you. Obviously eShop will charge for their service, but considering most of Amazon's postage charges are courier ones now, if you can wait a few weeks it can still end up cheaper.
bromerzz

Post by bromerzz »

Have you tried a print or stationary shop?
kansas

Post by kansas »

#

We tried One Stop, Paphos Home Market and although they had a good range of rigid signs, it was in Superhome that we got what we wanted. However, all three shops had a good supply of stock.

Thanks for your suggestions.