Old Town 2022 Update - Part 3

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Dominic
Site Admin

Old Town 2022 Update - Part 3

Post by Dominic »

In the final part of our 2022 look around Old Paphos, we check out the renovation of Ivis Maliotou Park and the roads thereabouts. We also lament the passing of an artistic icon, and admire a emerging new Children's Playground.

Read the article and chat about it below...

masthead.jpg
masthead.jpg (175.27 KiB) Viewed 786 times
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Mark

Re: Old Town 2022 Update - Part 3

Post by Mark »

You shame me Dominic, I regularly visit the areas discussed in your blog, but don’t see the detail you observe.

Thank you, I will look closer on my next visit. Great blog. Time soon to buy you another coffee, hope others do the same.
Mark

Post by Mark »

Enjoy the coffee Dominic, hope others do the same to help you with the running of the site.

Thanks again
LouiseCastricum

Post by LouiseCastricum »

Great blog. Love your comments !
Louise :)
Yioula

Post by Yioula »

Thank you Dominic you can now see how all the renovations and up grades are coming together
Looking forward to seeing the park renovations completed I was fond of the old one and always enjoyed the wander through to Muse for lunch and a glass of Kyperounta Rose Wine
josef k

Post by josef k »

The Titania Shopping Centre you passed by used, I believe, to be a cinema. There is an old cinema projector inside which supports that view. Some of it is occupied by part of the Boulevard Coffeeshop. There is only one shop inside which is called MP, and sells foodstuffs and other items for the Philippine and Sri Lanka community here. It's worth a visit if you want to see things you didn't know existed. Nice helpful people who will be delighted to see you.