TRAVEL AGENTS

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
CYWALL

TRAVEL AGENTS

Post by CYWALL »

Hi all,
could anyone recommend a good, helpful travel agent here in Pafos please.
Thanks in advance.
Uncle D

Re: TRAVEL AGENTS

Post by Uncle D »

We have only used Century Travel, they are now situated near the Evangelismos hospital
David
Dishonesty is the second best policy
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

There is a very helpful travel agent at Coral Bay, near far end of the 'CB' strip. Think its called Atlas Travel. Staff are English, I've found them very helpful and recommended it to a friend.

Dee
PhotoLady

Post by PhotoLady »

We found them quite useless unless you wanted to book an advertised package. So I used to book our own flights and accommodation which always worked out at a better price and no "service" fees to pay.
I don't mind paying for a service if they're prepared to show an interest and be flexible.
"Have Camera, Will Travel"
Lucky Lady

Post by Lucky Lady »

We have used both Atlas Travel and Century for holidays and short breaks. Yes you can do it yourself, but the agents usually arrange private transfers and possibly complimentary tours. We did a tour of Thailand (private car and guide) with Century a couple of years ago - I'm not sure we could have done that ourselves, it was fabulous.
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

I previously found Atlas staff very helpful when booking our flights. When taking a package holiday, I have booked direct with the Company who are in the UK. I also booked my own flights from Cyprus to UK and return.

Dee