Oncology Unit to open in Paphos

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
galexinda

Oncology Unit to open in Paphos

Post by galexinda »

''Professor Astras has worked for many years looking after his patients at St George’s Hospital in Paphos. As he explained, “In my experience, we need to make it as easy as possible for our patients. We need to bring the treatment to the patient. This means that Paphos residents can now have their treatments locally, without having to travel to Limassol or Nicosia. This is why I was so happy to be involved in the new dedicated unit in Paphos”.

https://cyprusinstyle.com/2021/08/04/on ... in-paphos/
Varky

Re: Oncology Unit to open in Paphos

Post by Varky »

But will the various treatments at this Oncology Clinic in Paphos be available to GESY patients?
Miloman

Post by Miloman »

Yes, it says so in the article
Previously MofArodes on CL
darrow

Post by darrow »

He seems very experienced and the equipment looks bang up to date! It will be greatly appreciated by the local citizens . Fantastic he is with GESY.
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

You mentioned equipment. I didn't see any mention of that in the article.Is the new clinic going to have both diagnostic equipment and that needed for radiotherapy therapy? If so, then it will really be a big plus for many people. It will cut out the long hours and then waits for actual treatment which are necessary for those traveling to the Oncology Center in Nicosia.

Dee