BWFC

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
STELIOSBWFC

BWFC

Post by STELIOSBWFC »

Every chance my club goes up on Saturday. Hope all Paphos LIfe members are well happy and living the dream. Love and best wishes to you all. BWFC. Dom thanks for the site
chatsworth

Re: BWFC

Post by chatsworth »

My Father was a great Bolton fan and never failed to mention the time when he met Nat Lofthouse.
He and my uncle should have gone to the Stoke game at Burden Park in 1946 when 33 fans were crushed to death and over 400 injured. Fortunately they both had to work that day so couldn't go. He said they estimated the crowd was around 85,000 on the day.
Anyway good luck to them, they have a super manager.
Myself and family are all Leeds supporters so are enjoying life in the Prem.
Princebytor

Post by Princebytor »

Yes good luck to the trotters today. As a Stockport County fan I had my very first chicken balti pie at the Reebok many moons ago..............that good I can't remember who won the match !
Varky

Post by Varky »

STELIOSBWFC wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 2:55 am Every chance my club goes up on Saturday. Hope all Paphos LIfe members are well happy and living the dream. Love and best wishes to you all. BWFC. Dom thanks for the site
? someone does not know up from down.
Anarita John

Post by Anarita John »

BWFC, a sleeping giant. Went to see Peter Thomson's testimonial against Liverpool when we first won the European Cup and Bolton had just won promotion to the first division. My memory of the game was being in the paddock at Bolton and Bob Williamson, a Bolton comic, was there and the banter was brilliant. Have seen Bolton in all four divisions and always had a soft spot for them. Good luck next year in Division 1. Rochdale are now back in the basement.