EAC quick to issue bill

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
cyprusmax47
Chief Cat Spotter

EAC quick to issue bill

Post by cyprusmax47 »

I was surprised today getting my electricity bill already, as only yesterday the guy came to read my meter. It looks like they are desperate for money as the dead line to pay is within 3 weeks from now. OK, they won't get rich from me as my bill is only 11.84 for the last two month, slightly higher than the last bill (11.13 Euro).... :)

Max
WHL

Re: EAC quick to issue bill

Post by WHL »

cyprusmax47 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:23 pm I was surprised today getting my electricity bill already, as only yesterday the guy came to read my meter. It looks like they are desperate for money as the dead line to pay is within 3 weeks from now. OK, they won't get rich from me as my bill is only 11.84 for the last two month, slightly higher than the last bill (11.13 Euro).... :)

Max
Is this just another post, just to let us know how little Electricity you pay?
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Makes a change from your anti-royal posts, just to let us know how much you hate them. :lol:

I think the basic jist of Max's post is a bit of a warning though. Make sure you budget to pay for your leccy bill, as they are out looking for them now.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
WHL

Post by WHL »

Dominic wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:43 pm Makes a change from your anti-royal posts, just to let us know how much you hate them. :lol:

I think the basic jist of Max's post is a bit of a warning though. Make sure you budget to pay for your leccy bill, as they are out looking for them now.
Point taken :oops:
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

Likewise had electricity meter read yesterday and received bill today. Normally the payment due date would be the following month but it has to be paid by 26 August. Used 2 units less than the previous bill, which also had the 10 per cent discount applied, but this bill was €7.51 cheaper. I don't bother to read all the calculations, just check the meter reading is close to my reading and the total amount due.
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

Always receive electricity bill via email within 3 days of the due time the meter is read (bimonthly on the first Tuesday of the month). However, usually have a few weeks to pay it - certainly not in the same month. Those who receive it by post will hardly have any time to pay it by the 26th because the posted bills usually arrive two weeks later.
ast

Post by ast »

Meter read on the 4th Bill e mailed on the 7th, this is normal i would say, 10% discount applied and payment by 27th August. Always very efficient 8-)
I started off with nothing and have most of it left !
Chaddy

Post by Chaddy »

Dominic wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:43 pm Makes a change from your anti-royal posts, just to let us know how much you hate them. :lol:

C,mon Dominic,surely no one can be anti royalist :shock: Its the only thing that the rest of the world envy the UK for :D
Sorry if i,m changing the subject :?