Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
- Posts: 358
- Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:39 am
Flossie wrote: ↑
Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:33 pm
In Kissonerga and Kato Pafos
Please Flossie,,could you tell it to move on to Tremithousa
Ray in Goudi
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 1:10 pm
A few spots, no more, in and around Polis this morning.
- Posts: 1096
- Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:10 am
- Location: Pegeia/Peyia/Πέγεια since 1994
I had rain in Paphos near Kolios. My car looks awful now, loads of dust !
- Posts: 208
- Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:20 pm
- Location: Tsada
12 drops in Tsada, but what a great day to do lots of cooking to stock the freezer up lol.
- Posts: 4558
- Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:12 pm
- Location: Polemi
We had a good number of drops in Polemi.. Guess what I was doing, painting a long stretch of metal railing.. However after a late lunch and a siesta I went out again and got done all that I wanted to
PW in Polemi
- Posts: 712
- Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:56 am
- Location: Polemi of course! Doh!!! :)
Rain during lunch at the Vineyard in Letymbou, but not enough to shift us from under the sails and sunbrollies into inside!
Very dusty rain to judge by the state of my windscreen.
Those who do not like cats, must have been mice in a former life!
- Posts: 131
- Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:09 am
Had rain in Tremithousa, big thunder type rain, big drops in the swimming pool, lasted about 10 minutes.
Dusty rain though as cars now look awful.