Cure Wanted for....

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
johnoddy

Re: Cure Wanted for....

Post by johnoddy »

David wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:51 am What's this,...what's this? You, Sir John of Oddy, appear to covet my wife's pert pastry and moist apples. I will have satisfaction, (I don't get to say that very often), I challenge you Sir, Manflu not withstanding, to a duel ; Place Pantelis, Skoulli., the pm of the morrow (Paul's Birthday).My weapon of choice... Zirvania!

Scotch and coke really, can I get a lift home?
Dave, I will, of course, be keeping this post to show Anne how YOU led me astray and how Kaye tempted me, nay, seduced me with her tasty delights.

Scotch and coke???.....You Philistine, the only thing to put in a good scotch is another good scotch.
PeteandSylvi

Post by PeteandSylvi »

Kili01 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:44 pm Yes, amazingly rubbing Vick on the soles of your feet at bedtime and covering with socks, does work miracles. I thought that it was an old wives tale until I tried it! You can also rub vick on your chest and by your nostrils. Drink lots of warm or hot fluids, not just alchohol..
Keep warm and stay in bed until you feel better!

Dee
You can also try rubbing it on your testicles. That'll take your mind off the flu!

Pete
PaphosAL

Post by PaphosAL »

johnoddy wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:35 pm MANFLU....
Paracetamol...washed down with scotch, tasted better so kept with the scotch...result; missed the wife's phone call and in the doghouse, s#it happens.
Careful please! That is a potentially lethal combination!

Cheers- AL :o
Gone but not forgotten...