Removal company recomendations.

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
JnT

Removal company recomendations.

Post by JnT »

Hi,
Some very good friends of ours have after 17 years decided to move back to the UK, and are looking for any good recommendations from anyone who has used any RC's lately;ie to move out here or to move back to the UK.
all/any info would be of help,also any info on who not to use.
Better go with PM's on this so as not to offend anyone either way,unless admin feel different in that it could help anyone else who needs the same info later.
TIA.
John.
Dominic
Site Admin

Re: Removal company recomendations.

Post by Dominic »

RECOMMENDATIONS are more than welcome, no need to PM. If you want to moan about a company though, use PMs.

There are a couple of firms listed in the Paphos Life Directory:

https://www.paphoslife.com/directory/category/removals
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
PhotoLady

Post by PhotoLady »

Yes, we used Peter Morton to move us back to UK too.

We used Britannia for our shipping from UK to Cyprus in 2004. They linked us up with Columbia from Limassol port.

Have no complaints at all for both legs of our travels and not a single breakage 😁
"Have Camera, Will Travel"
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

I used PMR to move some items from a UK flat to Paphos. Their UK partners, Chudleys came to pack then take away the items we wanted to go which was done very quickly and efficiently. All items arrved in good order a few weeks later in Cyprus. Peter Morton rang us to arrange delivery,
On arrival these were unpacked and placed in position, and they left taking away any packing materials that we didn’t want. Excellent service would reccommend them and use them again.
Dee
Yorkie

Post by Yorkie »

From personal experience I can highly recommend Peter Morton Removals, they moved us back to the UK 3 years ago, we used them to pack all our personal possessions and load and ship our Vehicle which was all done with great efficiency and care by the team from Peter Morton, at the U.K. end we received the same care and attention from Chudley International our goods were unpacked assembled and placed where required, an altogether great service without one hiccup or breakage.
Maggie B

Post by Maggie B »

Yep, Peter Morton and his wonderful team do a great job. One wee breakage of a hosereel for us, but not worth mentioning in the grand scheme of things. Great service.

Also, Chudleys at the UK side were brilliant. 😁

Maggie B
PaphosAL

Post by PaphosAL »

A hosereel, Maggie? So YOU were the one who was using all the water in Cyprus!

AL :lol:

ps: Did they replace it for you in UK, I wonder?
Gone but not forgotten...
Cactuslil

Post by Cactuslil »

We shipped some items back last year with Peter Morton & Chudley & would highly recommend them. Very professional service at both ends.
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

We have used Peter Morton twice now to move between places in the Paphos area..
Trev..
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

We have used Peter morton removals to move us three times and he only uses his full time staff who are highly skilled in the job.
All things are possible
Smurf

Post by Smurf »

Having just moved to cyprus and being recommended this page I can highly recommend RSS Logistics and their UK partners Cresswell’s. Everything taken care of door to door including registering my car and being brought to me all duty paid and new plates.
JnT

Post by JnT »

Hi,
Thanks to you all for your time and trouble to reply,and recommend.
All info will be passed on,the best advert for any business is from satisfied customers.
John.
Maggie B

Post by Maggie B »

PaphosAL wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:36 am A hosereel, Maggie? So YOU were the one who was using all the water in Cyprus!

AL :lol:

ps: Did they replace it for you in UK, I wonder?
Nope Al, they didn't. We were there . . . . .watching the process (in Paphos) when the poor young lad snapped the hosereel and he was totally mortified. 😣😣😣 The wee soul.

Maybe they forgot to report it, maybe they thought we wouldn't care???? . . . . . . . . They were correct on the second count.

Those boys threw in a few wee extras for us (which would not have added to foot space) so, did not cost their company one penny/cent more but, WE will be eternally grateful to them. My old man and me admire our beautiful woodwork lattice fence every day in Scotland . . . . . . . .which was created in Mandria for us in 2006 and is just the 'Bees Knees.' ❤❤❤

Maggie B