Unbelieveable AIRBUS A380 hard crosswind landing during a storm at Düsseldorf - 4k

If you want to share your pictures or videos and keep them in one place, then post them here.

For pictures, max dimensions: 1024x1024. Max file size: 256K
Devil
Forum Curmudgeon

Re: Unbelieveable AIRBUS A380 hard crosswind landing during a storm at Düsseldorf - 4k

Post by Devil »

I've been in a worse situation than that with a gusty gale at Manchester: can't remember the aircraft, possibly a 737.. I asked the pilot on disembarking whether the flight time was to the 1st, 2nd or 3rd touch-down.
Jimgward

Re: Unbelieveable AIRBUS A380 hard crosswind landing during a storm at Düsseldorf - 4k

Post by Jimgward »

If my better half was on that plane, she's walk home.... never to set foot in a plane again..... she's in tears sometimes with turbulence.... even with a couple of Bacardis and a Diazepam
PaphosAL

Post by PaphosAL »

OMG, Lloyd- it's an airborne white knuckle ride to watch, for sure!

A testament to modern avionics, radar, landing guidance systems and top notch cabin crew training! I bet the Captain (not the Co-Pilot) had his hands and feet on the controls during this blind approach and safe touchdown...

Thanks for sharing! AL :)

ps: Sorry- it came up with a different title somehow :? I'm replying to your NZ incident. Hope I've cleared my faux pax now
Gone but not forgotten...