The Gorilla in the tree

Post your funnies here.
71 Trans Am

The Gorilla in the tree

Post by 71 Trans Am »

A man gets up one morning opens the bedroom curtains and looks across his garden, He cannot believe his eyes when he see's a gorilla in his tree.
He goes down stairs and phone's the police and explains about the gorilla in the tree, The policeman says No good ringing us sir, You need the gorilla retrieval service.
The man looks in the phone and finds the gorilla retrieval service and gives them a call.
A man answers the phone and listens to the tale, He says no need to worry i can sort that out for you and i will be there in half an hour.
Sure enough half an hour passes and a van pulls up outside, A man gets out and opens the back doors, He pulls out a long stick
He then pulls out a pair of Handcuffs, a Shotgun and a big savage looking dog.
The house owner say's what is the plan and what are these things for ?
The man say's I am going to climb up that tree and poke that gorilla with the long stick until it falls out of the tree.
The house owner says what is the dog for ?
The man says this is a really nasty dog and is trained - When the gorilla hits the ground the dog will run over and try to rip its nuts off and when this happens the gorilla will put its hands over its nuts to protect them - You then walk over and put the handcuffs on the gorilla while its hands are together.
The house owner say's right ok i can do that but what is the shotgun for?
The man say's if i fall out of the tree first blow the dogs brains out.