Sean Spicer Bites The Dust

Whatever your political persuasion, defend your corner here. All we ask is that you voice YOUR opinion, rather than just post a link to a half-hour youtube video. Politics can get a bit lively, and if you prefer a less combative debate, please post in the Politics for Moderates section instead.
ApusApus

Sean Spicer Bites The Dust

Post by ApusApus »

Wow, what can I say ............ other than one of many maybe?

Shane
PaphosAL

Re: Sean Spicer Bites The Dust

Post by PaphosAL »

Think this needs to be in Political, maybe?

Who gives a damn about the US President's Press Secretary (Spin Doctor)? I had to search the name in order to find out who you were referring to, LOL!

Cheers- AL :?
Gone but not forgotten...
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Actually I moved it to Politics for Moderates, as that was a bit quiet of late.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
OhSusana

Post by OhSusana »

21 of Sean Spicer's most memorable moments
http://theweek.com/articles/713597/21-s ... le-moments
Quite a laugh.
Varky

Post by Varky »

To say the man was a plonker would be to insult plonkers. However, we don't know how much of what he had to say was dictated by the megaplonker himself.
WHL

Post by WHL »

Trump every time for me, at last someone, who does what he promise's...compared to the phoney Tony's of this world..his a breath of fresh air.
Varky

Post by Varky »

WHL wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:27 am Trump every time for me, at last someone, who does what he promise's...compared to the phoney Tony's of this world..his a breath of fresh air.
Whilst I nauseate when I hear or see Tony Bliar, your support for Trump leaves me aghast. Whilst he may do what he promises, have you ever examined what those promises might entail.
WHL

Post by WHL »

Varky wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:03 pm
WHL wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:27 am Trump every time for me, at last someone, who does what he promise's...compared to the phoney Tony's of this world..his a breath of fresh air.
Whilst I nauseate when I hear or see Tony Bliar, your support for Trump leaves me aghast. Whilst he may do what he promises, have you ever examined what those promises might entail.
Yes I have, to me he is a breath of freash air amongst the stench of Washington.
ApusApus

Post by ApusApus »

WHL wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:35 pm
Varky wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:03 pm
Yes I have, to me he is a breath of freash air amongst the stench of Washington.

But he seems to be a bit of a stench amongst the rest of the world! Nobody knows what he stands for ........... one minute he's pro something or someone or some group or some country then next week he's against! The guy has more changes of mind than Dr Who has been re-incarnated!

Shane