Emails to Bin

Everything to do with I.T, T.V, and telephony.
Firefly

Emails to Bin

Post by Firefly »

Help ! I have accidentally sent all my emails to my bin (I use Gmail), not only that I have emptied the bin, is there any way I can retrieve the emails I wanted to keep ?

Thanks

Jackie
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
merchant_banker

Re: Emails to Bin

Post by merchant_banker »

Google is your friend
J B

Post by J B »

Firefly wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:15 pm Help ! I have accidentally sent all my emails to my bin (I use Gmail), not only that I have emptied the bin, is there any way I can retrieve the emails I wanted to keep ?
Do you mean on the gmail website, or do you have a separate program to access them??
J B
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

RW. sadly I emptied my bin, so no messages in there now, but thanks.

J B. Just from the Google no separate programme.

Jackie
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

Thank you Road Warrior - this link was easy to follow. Up until now I always thought that if I had deleted an email then it was irretrievable. Appreciate a successful result depends on the emails still being stored on the Gmail server. Have just read that Messages in Gmail are kept forever. The only messages auto-deleted are the contents of Trash and Spam after about 30-days.
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

RW

Sadly it didn't work for me although I followed the instructions, but thank you anyway. As usual you always give great advice.

Jackie