Happy Wednesday

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
aphrodite

Happy Wednesday

Post by aphrodite »

Could go either way this weather!

Dominic
Site Admin

Re: Happy Wednesday

Post by Dominic »

It will be sunny for the next couple of days. He said, hopefully.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
PhotoLady

Post by PhotoLady »

Maybe the bad weather front is on its way out of Cyprus heading for us in UK....
We have a yellow weather warning from later today of rain and possible snow showers in the early hours of tomorrow. Told my mum and her neighbour this as we were in the car with them on the way to Cleveleys yesterday and they both looked at me like I was crackers.

"We don't get snow here" was the reply.

So, we shall see.... Mum has been living here for 30 years and her neighbour for about 18 years and we're hoping they are correct.

I don't want snow on the ground but will be happy enough to take photos of it if it's lying on the mountain and hills over the opposite side of Morecambe Bay when I get up tomorrow.

Meanwhile the sun is shining but it's blowing hard out there.
"Have Camera, Will Travel"
cyprusgrump

Post by cyprusgrump »

Beautiful here today although some are clearing up after a tornado last night! :shock:
Attachments
_1040349.JPG
_1040349.JPG (158.16 KiB) Viewed 2790 times
PW in Polemi

Post by PW in Polemi »

Yes, it' so lovely today, especially after last night - we had a heavy shower of hail, amongst other things like thunder & lightning, rain, wind ..... and surprisingly enough (not!), the cat slept in all night.
Kay
Those who do not like cats, must have been mice in a former life! :lol:
aphrodite

Post by aphrodite »

All this talk of tornadoes, rain, hail, thunder, lightning overnight - I must have slept right through it, I didn't hear a thing! :shock:
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

Yes, yesterday evening we had thunder/lightning, heavy rain, hail storm, some wind! Today there is still a pile of what I suppose is frozen hail,though it looks like snow! It has also been very chilly, wind still from the north. But thanks to the welcome sunshine I was able to get a load of washing dry by lunch time. That's after the flooded part of the crazy paving had been swept clear of water! Oh I nearly forgot to mention we picked a vaseful of rose buds in the garden. Have never had roses in flower here in mid January before in the 16 years I have lived here.
What a climate!

Dee

Dee