Ten-pin bowling in Paphos?

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
AVO

Ten-pin bowling in Paphos?

Post by AVO »

If I remember rightly there was one opposite KA mall called Cosmic, but I noticed when Dominic filmed a drive past that they seem to be building there. So, is it still there or are there any others in Paphos? Thanks.
Take nothing but photos, leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit (Max Ehrmann - “Desiderata”)
Jimgym

Re: Ten-pin bowling in Paphos?

Post by Jimgym »

It's still there and as good as ever! There is a bowling league if you are interested and also regular play.
AVO

Post by AVO »

Jimgym wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:37 pm It's still there and as good as ever! There is a bowling league if you are interested and also regular play.
Brilliant, thank you! I’m not local but I come over for two weeks every Christmas and New Year – so it’s good to find things to do if the weather is a bit iffy…apart from the hotel bar! :lol:
Take nothing but photos, leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit (Max Ehrmann - “Desiderata”)
Anarita John

Post by Anarita John »

We used to go regularly to Cosmic when we first bought our home here, as did a lot of our neighbours. Must start going again as we used to really enjoy it, plus, it was much cheaper than bowling in the UK.