Barcel cell carcinoma.

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Chaddy

Barcel cell carcinoma.

Post by Chaddy »

Yes i know,not a nice subject but lets not forget we live on an island with an abundance of sunshine.Two friends of mine where recently diagnosed with with this type of cancer.One had it surgically removed ( successfully ). The other friend of mine claimed it went away by itself despite his doctor saying he had to have it operated on.
Has anyone had any expierience on this thorny matter.
ludlowboy

Re: Barcel cell carcinoma.

Post by ludlowboy »

Basal cell carcinoma,‘Cryo’ or surgery, it does not go away on its own. Had it for years, mainly concerns us older people, google or Wiki will tell you all you need to know.
jagwheels

Post by jagwheels »

Was recently diagnosed with Basal Cell Carsinoma on my nose & offered the option of plastic surgery or radiotherapy. I opted for surgery but as I am a blood thinning drug I am waiting for a cardiologist report to see if it is safe to temporarily stop taking before surgery to reduce bleeding. Have been assured it is not dangerous but just looks a bit unsightly
Chaddy

Post by Chaddy »

ludlowboy wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:35 pm Basal cell carcinoma,‘Cryo’ or surgery, it does not go away on its own. Had it for years, mainly concerns us older people, google or Wiki will tell you all you need to know.
ludlowboy,thanks for your reply, however,my friends doctor said it was " barcel cell carcinoma " and needed surgery.I have seen with my own eyes it has definately gone away on its own.