Cyprus Driving

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Jamboal

Re: Cyprus Driving

Post by Jamboal »

Go to many bars or cafes where Brits drink and you’ll see many well over the limit and driving, I personally avoid these places as it’s the same ones who tend to be loud and obnoxious.
WHL

Post by WHL »

As I said in an earlier post there are good and bad drivers in every country on the planet, knocking Cypriot driving is just an expat hollier then thou trait, some Brits still have the colonial we are better then everyone else mentality, you can see it in one or two posters on here, who never have a good word to say about Cyprus, and to be honest I dont know why they choose to live here, getting back to bad drivers, I too have been in pubs were Brits are the majority and have seen both men and women, knocking drinks back and stagger out to their cars and drive off, I have also been to Cypriot weddings and seen the exact same thing Cypriot men knocking the zivania back and going to their cars, doesn't matter what language these morons speak they are all W***kers of the highest order
Last edited by WHL on Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

I've driven past plenty of bars in non-tourist areas that have been full of Brits drinking, during the day. I doubt very much they all walk home. Mind you, I've seen enough farmers full of Zivania weaving down country lanes to know that I should take every blind bend carefully.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
carl01

Post by carl01 »

Brilliant, and don't forget:

The horn may be used on 2 occasions only:
1. When passing an attractive girl.
2. Whenever you feel like it.