Inventor aircon unit

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
lefkes

Inventor aircon unit

Post by lefkes »

We have a large Inventor air conditioner unit in our lounge and since having it installed it has always run on > auto mode >. I assume the temperature is preset by the unit to give us a comfortable room temperature but how can I find what that temperature could be as it is not displayed on the remote control or the unit . Thanks in advance for any replies . lefkes
Kili01

Re: Inventor aircon unit

Post by Kili01 »

I have 3 inverter aircons. You should have a manufacturers handbook for owner. If you have one, find all the relevant info in its English language part, including how to use the remote control. If not, you could ask the shop it was bought from, taking your remote with you. Different makes have different controls, though all of them should allow you to change the operating temperature to suit.
Have you had your aircon serviced? The technician should also be able to explain your remite to you. It's not difficult.
Dee
daveg

Post by daveg »

Google the instruction manual ..
memory man

Post by memory man »

Kili, I may be wrong, but I'm almost certain that lefkes aircons are
called "Inventor" and not as you posted " I have 3 inverter aircons ".
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

Memory Man, As you surmised, I didn't know of that brand, as its not one I have seen.
Perhaps the name is a tad confusing...

Dee
lefkes

Post by lefkes »

memory man wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:46 pm Kili, I may be wrong, but I'm almost certain that lefkes aircons are
called "Inventor" and not as you posted " I have 3 inverter aircons ".
The aircon is made by the Inventor company , it is an inverter type with as some said has this climate control progamme . I have since worked out how to use it as a manual unit where I can control temperature , fan speeds etc. the same as my older units .

Thanks for information . lefkes.