New Sewing Machine Centre in Paphos

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Dominic
Site Admin

New Sewing Machine Centre in Paphos

Post by Dominic »

As well as being a General Interest Website, Paphos Life also runs a forum and an online Facebook Group, with nearly 18,000 members. When people aren’t asking about COVID or the best place to get decent sheftalia, one of the questions that crops up involves sewing. Sometimes people are after wool, other times a source of fabrics is required. It is clear that a lot of people living in Cyprus are interested in haberdashery and the art of sewing. 

So when a man approached us and was eager to tell us about his new Sewing Machine Business, we naturally thought that this would be of interest to our audience. Thus, we had a chat.

Read the article and chat about it below...

new-cyprus-sewing-service.jpg
new-cyprus-sewing-service.jpg (102.94 KiB) Viewed 1173 times
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Jim B

Re: New Sewing Machine Centre in Paphos

Post by Jim B »

Thanks Dominic.
My wife has been taking the government sewing classes and will be grateful for the information.
As an aside, the government offer lots of courses for €50 per year and my wife has enrolled for several including Greek and Spanish as well as dress making.
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

Where can you see the government courses available

Thanks
Jim B

Post by Jim B »

Flyer wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:37 pm Where can you see the government courses available

Thanks
There's a Web site called epimorfotika and you can choose in English. The courses become available in September.

Yes Lloyd
The wife has Masters in English and German, is a teacher of Russian. Speaks Kazakh, Turkish, Greek and Spanish. I can speak English and Scouse 😉
wolfgang

Post by wolfgang »

I would definitely recommend Damion and sewing machine cy. He has already mended 3 of my machines that had parts issues. Great guy, very helpful
Linda King