Paphos is ready for summer tourist arrivals

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Paphos Life

Paphos is ready for summer tourist arrivals

Post by Paphos Life »

Paphos Airport is ready for the expected rise in passenger numbers this summer season following several incidents of poor passenger management in 2016 that have led to a slew of complaints from travellers....

Read the article and chat about it below...
Ramone

Re: Paphos is ready for summer tourist arrivals

Post by Ramone »

I hope they are ready, as last year taking my 75 year old mother to the check in for her flight home was a nightmare.
We were stood waiting to get checked in for over 1 1/2 hours. The cue started outside the airport where the Taxi's drop you off. I over heard several people mention " never again " & I can't blame them.
We will see as I will be doing the same this year in June. But if I was a betting man ????
Varky

Post by Varky »

At busy times, all immigrations stations and security gates will be open.
After reading the full report it appears that all they are doing is speeding up that part of the procedure after proceeding from the check-in hall towards the security/x-ray machines. We will see if words are converted into actions. Still better than nothing I suppose.
geoffreys

Post by geoffreys »

Austin7 wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:06 am Avoid Wednesdays
Avoid Paphos airport 24/7 by the reports we keep reading.
Which leaves Larnaca International, and the bus service between the two airports/cities.
Pre-EU we used both airports with no problems whatsoever. Privatisation screwed it all up.
Geoff.
JohnnyWelsh

Post by JohnnyWelsh »

Returned from a jolly on a BrianAir flight from Kraków yesterday (Sunday). Less than ten minutes from disembarcation to baggage reclaim along with passengers from a SleasyJet flight. So pretty quick!
JGD