Proof Of Vaccination

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Firefly

Proof Of Vaccination

Post by Firefly »

I understand that if I enter Cyprus, I must show proof of my Covid vaccinations.

I have the NHS card showing my name, what type of vaccine I had, their batch numbers, and the dates given. Is a photocopy of this enough proof does anyone know please ?

Jackie
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
Kia Picanto

Re: Proof Of Vaccination

Post by Kia Picanto »

Firefly wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 6:57 pm I understand that if I enter Cyprus, I must show proof of my Covid vaccinations.

I have the NHS card showing my name, what type of vaccine I had, their batch numbers, and the dates given. Is a photocopy of this enough proof does anyone know please ?

Jackie
Hi Jackie. Apparently not. Do you have a smartphone? If so, download the NHS app (not the Covid one), then you can update it once you've had both jabs.

Otherwise, ring 119 to request a letter to confirm both jabs have been administered. Have your NHS no to hand if possible - it appears on any NHS letter you have, or on a prescription.

Here's the link to the Gov Uk page
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/demonstrati ... ing-abroad

Hope this helps.
PolemIan

Post by PolemIan »

See attached link from the press office from last month. You have to upload a copy of your proof of vaccination as part part of the normal FlightPass process which is mandatory for all arrivals into Cyprus Republic.

Ian

https://www.pio.gov.cy/coronavirus/uplo ... velers.pdf
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

Can those of us in Cyprus who have had both 'jabs' now do anything similar in order to prove that we are fully vaccinated? Alternatively, does anyone know how the EU proof of vaccination app is progressing?

Dee
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

Thank you so much for your replies.

KP
I will have to ring for one, as I don't have a smart phone, thank you for your advice.

Ian
Thank you for providing the link.

Jackie
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
Maverick

Post by Maverick »

Firefly wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 12:26 pm Thank you so much for your replies.

KP
I will have to ring for one, as I don't have a smart phone, thank you for your advice.

Ian
Thank you for providing the link.

Jackie
You can also get it on any computer or tablet...
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

Maverick

Thank you, I will try on my laptop.

Jackie
jeba

Post by jeba »

Kili01 wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 12:19 pm ? Alternatively, does anyone know how the EU proof of vaccination app is progressing?
It's scheduled to be available by 1 July.
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

Thats good! Though the flight which I've booked is at the end of June so If that date is correct it won't help.
Dee
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

Not sure if this will help anyone else, but I have now downloaded and printed my vaccination record from the NHS website

Quite easy to follow, I had the option to send a photo to them online, or prove my identity another way, I chose to use the online services at my G.P.s surgery as proof. I needed the linkage key, ODs and Account ID. I rang the surgery and within seconds the information was emailed to me. Went back the the NHS website, entered the details and my record was sent to my email and is now printed off.

Jackie
Beechwood

Post by Beechwood »

I had my 2nd vaccination on Saturday and this showed on the NHS app the following day