Appointment for vaccination

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
galexinda

Re: Appointment for vaccination

Post by galexinda »

Mandyr wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:05 am As we have an appointment next week, what papers do we have to take with us please?
I would have thought just your MEU1/MEU3 document - perhaps Trev can tell us the procedure to follow when you arrive at Paphos General Hospital?
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

All I had to show when I was there was my Gesy Registration card from my GP.. This has my first name on it, and my surname, my date of birth and my ID number .. I did not take my MEU1 with me
Trev..
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

trevnhil wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:53 pm All I had to show when I was there was my Gesy Registration card from my GP.. This has my first name on it, and my surname, my date of birth and my ID number .. I did not take my MEU1 with me
Trev we are fully registered in GESY and with GP. Never heard of a GESY registration card?? We have a A4 sheet which was signed by us and the GP. I shall take my MEU-3 when I go on the 23rd for the inoculation.
All things are possible
memory man

Post by memory man »

Gesy Registration card from my GP
I've got one also. It's blue.

Size of credit card.
jeba

Post by jeba »

I did send the above form to covidvac@moh.gov.cy a few weeks back already. However, as someone posted they were contacted by their GP I started wondering how this will work if you don´t have a GP (which I don´t) and haven´t joined GESY as I opted to keep my German public health insurance (which seems to have opened a can of worms when I submitted my S1 without having applied for membership in the Cypriot healthcare system. But that´s a whole other story).
JimX

Post by JimX »

Our GP says she will contact us both come our turn, we also have a small credit card size Gesy registration..
Jim.
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

I think the 'Gesy Registration Cards' which are credit card size are just supplied by individual GP's.
It is just handy to have in your wallet or purse ..
Trev..
jeba

Post by jeba »

JimX wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:19 am Our GP says she will contact us both come our turn, we also have a small credit card size Gesy registration..
That is exactly my question. What if you don´t have a GP? I´ve never needed one so far in Cyprus.
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

Phone 1474. as mentioned previously ..
Trev..
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

jeba wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:35 am
JimX wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:19 am Our GP says she will contact us both come our turn, we also have a small credit card size Gesy registration..
That is exactly my question. What if you don´t have a GP? I´ve never needed one so far in Cyprus.
GPs or Personal Doctors are part of GESY.
It is possible to see a GP privately but that would not give you access to the GESY system of making appointments for the vaccination or any other GESY facilities unless you meet the criteria for GESY healthcare.
As posted by Jimgym earlier there is another method for those who are not registered with GESY.

A link to an article that gives similar information:
http://www.use-the-final-link/news/287755 ... eficiaries

Perhaps contact the Ministry of Health direct:
MINISTRY OF HEALTH
ADMINISTRATION
1 Prodromou & Chilonos Street 17
1448 Nicosia, Cyprus
Call Center: 00357 22 605 300/301
Email Address: perm.sec@moh.gov.cy
darrow

Post by darrow »

MOH was supposed to have the second one today but is in hospital, i phoned to cancel after being passed from pillar to post, i finally got through, explained all over again, to be told ring back later and put the phone down! I didn't. I thought someone else could have the slot. Then they say are not showing up!