ATM Tala?

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
galexinda

Re: ATM Tala?

Post by galexinda »

Easy for topics to go off course - done it myself - at least potential war situations are solved in a diplomatic way on forums ie no need for a duel or in the case of some of the ladies groups handbags at dawn as it is the keyboard that reigns supreme. Probably said something unpolitically correct here, but not in the UK so ............

Hellenic and former COOP still in the process of amalgamation similar to Bank of Cyprus and Laiki some time ago and certain branches can only do certain transactions eg when the COOP opposite Chloraka big Church had its new Hellenic Banks signs put up I went in to make a deposit into a Hellenic account only to be told that they were only catering for COOP customers. Went to TOTK and told they were only catering for Hellenic Bank customers so I was able to do the transaction there. It'll all get sorted soon.
smudger

Post by smudger »

Go back to my post, try enlarging the print and you will see the quotation marks there large as life.i simply copied it and incserted quotation marks. Why are you being so ridiculous?

I fail to see why you are so belligerent and denying what is quite clearly there for all to see on the forum.

For gods sake let it go!
LouiseCastricum

Post by LouiseCastricum »

Indeed FOR GOD SAKE LET IT GO......................
Louise :)
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

I'm locking this thread now as it is completely silly.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.