Best batman film I have ever seen

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Uncle D

Best batman film I have ever seen

Post by Uncle D »

We watched it last night, it deserves any Oscar's that it receives

David
Dishonesty is the second best policy
merchant_banker

Re: Best batman film I have ever seen

Post by merchant_banker »

This is available for download
JimX

Post by JimX »

Batman film, was it? the Joker is or was a character out of those film franchises but never saw Batman in this film, it has won many Oscars including best actor last night but I did not like this film at all, dark and very un funny as the Batman films are, not my cup of coffee :)
Jim.
Lofos-Jan

Post by Lofos-Jan »

Loved this film. My son too who is a superhero film buff said the best thing about it was that Batman wasn’t in it!

Jeanne
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way
Uncle D

Post by Uncle D »

JimX wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:43 am Batman film, was it? the Joker is or was a character out of those film franchises but never saw Batman in this film, it has won many Oscars including best actor last night but I did not like this film at all, dark and very un funny as the Batman films are, not my cup of coffee :)
Well the Joker is part of the Batman story. Batman was in it as a boy (Bruce Wayne) and the story was set in Gotham City. Maybe I shouldn't have put such a misleading heading to my post Jim, some people will 'get it' others wont
Not Funny, well that is what I liked about it as most Batman movies and the series were aimed at kids, this is more of an adult theme dealing with mental illness, amongst other issues.
Part of the story is that the Jokers father is Thomas Wayne, making Bruce Wayne (Batman) the Joker's younger half brother.
I hope there will be sequel but whether Joaquin Phoenix will be in it, who knows.
David
Dishonesty is the second best policy