50m - 250 LED Outdoor Fairy Lights - Low voltage Mains

Got something to sell? Post it here and see if anybody wants it. Private sellers only please, and don't flood the forum with loads of items. If you have more than one thing to sell, use one thread and put them all in that. Buyers Beware: we are not responsible for any of the items that appear here. Do not part with any cash until you have received the goods. Sellers: Don't bump your posts to keep them at the top of the page, and delete threads once you have sold the item.
Tankmanchris

50m - 250 LED Outdoor Fairy Lights - Low voltage Mains

Post by Tankmanchris »

50M - 250 LED - String Fairy Light Lighting for Xmas Outdoor Party Wedding. Low voltage/wattage.
Features:
Low power consumption: Each bulb is only 0.05w, which means the fairy string light with 250 bulbs only consumes 12.5w.
Output voltage with the electronic transformer is within the safe range - 24V.(Safe voltage is 36V)
Suitable occasions / events: home, office, restaurant, garden, swimming pool, bedroom, children's room, living room, balcony, balcony window, pergola, terrace, gazebo, pavilion, fence, tent, shelf, bed, cot, for Christmas, Christmas tree decoration, New Year, parties, birthday parties, wedding, dinner party, on trees, mail box, ground fence and planters.
Super bright with eight flashing functions: Combination, In Waves, Sequential, Slo-Glo, Chasing/Flash, Slow Fade, Twinkle/Flash, and Steady on.
Easy Installation and use - Just plug&play.Different lighting effects are controlled by only the button.
Available in Multi-coloured (2 left), blue & white (4 left).

I am not a dealer, I brought a load over for a friend's requirements and there are some left over. Kissonerga collection Tel: 99021477.

20,- Euros per set. You are more than welcome to come and have a look with no obligation to buy.

https://scontent.fnic1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=59623C43

https://scontent.fnic1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5969BCD8
trevnhil

Re: 50m - 250 LED Outdoor Fairy Lights - Low voltage Mains

Post by trevnhil »

We bought some of these lights of Chris, 2 sets actually.. We have tried them out at home and they are brilliant.

Excuse the pun :lol: Trev..
Trev..
Crunchie

Post by Crunchie »

Love the twinkes!
Tankmanchris

Post by Tankmanchris »

Only 2 x Blue & White and 1 x Multi-Coloured left now.
johnandjen1

Post by johnandjen1 »

Agree with Trev. They are excellent.
Tankmanchris

Post by Tankmanchris »

Sold out!!

I know there were some more people interested so I am hoping some more will be available shortly.

My thanks to those who bought some, so pleased that you are happy with them.