School fees

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Zaknumber1

School fees

Post by Zaknumber1 »

Hi I’ve contacted the school but they have not replied yet
Anyone help me out with school fees at the aspire british school on tomb of the kings road please ?
bmwx5

Re: School fees

Post by bmwx5 »

Places at Aspire are regulated to 20 pupils per class which was the main reason I transferred my daughter from ISOP to Aspire several years ago. We were lucky in that the class year she was looking to join had a place for her so no waiting list but such has been the response I beleve there is now such a list for certain ages .Fees for Aspire range by age and year plus cost of uniforms books etc. try Aspire website for fee guide uniform books etc are extra .
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

The maximum class size for ISOP is capped at 24 I think, though the vast majority are under 20. Our daughter's class has 15, and the class my wife taught last year was 18.

Private school fees are set by the government. Well, they set the maximum allowed, anyway. I don't think they have set them yet.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Zaknumber1

Post by Zaknumber1 »

Am I correct in thinking along the lines of around 4000€ per year rising to 8000€ in final year ?
I know books and uniform are extra I’m just looking for a rough guide to see if I can balance finances
bmwx5

Post by bmwx5 »

Your estimations are not far off the mark maybe add a bit more for the final few years up to 16 yrs
marcusandabi

Post by marcusandabi »

I have emailed them recently and they sent me the details a day later.
Zaknumber1

Post by Zaknumber1 »

I was just looking for a rough idea
I have emailed them again so hopefully they will sent it to me this time