Talking Dog -Great story.

Post your funnies here.
Lincoln

Talking Dog -Great story.

Post by Lincoln »

I was walking past a pub when I saw a sign saying for sale talking dog. Curious I went in and asked if I could see it. The pub owner said sure its in the garden, so I went to see it. The dog looked old and had a few scars and so I asked it whats your story. Strangley the dog began to speak clearly. Im an ex military dog, I started service with the military police but as soon as they realised I could speak I was recruited by the SAS completed my training and went to work as a squirrel in Northern Ireland as a stray gathering intelligence and reporting it back. Once I had completed this tour. I was trained to parachute and was parachuted into Iraq for the same reason during the Gulf war. I was awarded a medal for services above and beyound the call of duty. After this I was retired from the miltary, had a few puppies and done a stint of security before retiring.

I went and spoke to the owner, how much for the dog. He said I could have him for £10.00.

Shocked how could you sell a brave dog that has done so much in its life and talk about it heroism.
The owner replied, because hes a lying bastard. He's never left the pub garden.

Hope you enjoyed it lol
Last edited by Lincoln on Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
All things are possible
Ramone

Re: Talking Dog -Great story.

Post by Ramone »

Got me right to the end !!
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Out of curiosity, what's the "3 hours, Aberton" about?
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

Dominic wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:28 am Out of curiosity, what's the "3 hours, Aberton" about?
Ah it should not have been there so I have deleted that sentence. :D
All things are possible