Deloubak Espresso Cuisine, Paphos

This section is for POSITIVE RECOMMENDATIONS ONLY. If you have something bad to say about a company or individual, contact them via their facebook page. Bonus points will be awarded for recommendations which include an address and contact information.
Band

Deloubak Espresso Cuisine, Paphos

Post by Band »

Wow, what a very pleasantly surprising place to go for a drink and a bite to eat!

The address is Ippokratous 28 and the phone number is 26101828.

Coming into Paphos from the traffic lights by Pentaras Motors, you enter the one way system just past Mexpo (the timber yard) and Deloubak is half way down that road on the corner of Thermopulon on your right.

We popped in whilst looking for somewhere to go on our way back from the fireworks at Happy Valley. We both had a Black Angus burger, served with potato wedges, washed down with a caramel macchiato for the mem sahib and an iced creme brulee drink for me. Very impressed with all of it.

The place is actually a coffee shop, with a good range of hot and iced drinks (plus imported beers and wines), but also serving, salads, sandwiches, wraps, burgers, souvlaki and a wide range of desserts.

It's not often that I go somewhere and am planning my next visit while I am still in there!

Deloubak is a Spanish owned chain, but is currently the only one in Cyprus.

It's not a full blown restaurant as such, but a very pleasant and comfortable coffee shop that does good food. It is also VERY non-smoking and still retains original features as I guess it is one of the Turkish owned properties.

If you are in town, I can heartily recommend the place.
Last edited by Band on Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.