Nigel Farage hired by FOX News

Whatever your political persuasion, defend your corner here. All we ask is that you voice YOUR opinion, rather than just post a link to a half-hour youtube video. Politics can get a bit lively, and if you prefer a less combative debate, please post in the Politics for Moderates section instead.
geoffreys

Nigel Farage hired by FOX News

Post by geoffreys »

Not daft our Nigel, making sure he has an income after UK exits the EU and he will no longer then be an MEP:
www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-38695203
Geoff.
Dominic
Site Admin

Re: Nigel Farage hired by FOX News

Post by Dominic »

Moved to politics, though I was tempted to put it in the jokes section.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
cyprusgrump

Post by cyprusgrump »

geoffreys wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:16 am Not daft our Nigel, making sure he has an income after UK exits the EU and he will no longer then be an MEP:
Geoff.
And Paul Nuttall is UKIP’s candidate in the Stoke Central by-election!

Excellent! :D
geoffreys

Post by geoffreys »

cyprusgrump wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:18 pm
geoffreys wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:16 am Not daft our Nigel, making sure he has an income after UK exits the EU and he will no longer then be an MEP:
Geoff.
And Paul Nuttall is UKIP’s candidate in the Stoke Central by-election!

Excellent! :D
Dead cert to be the winner too!
Geoff.
UKIP Member.
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

At least he'll be working for a living, unlike some other ex politicians.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
Lynsab

Post by Lynsab »

I was at first elated then deflated, as it seems he's not leaving our shores for the US under Stumpy, oh well...we can but dream.

Fox News eh? I'd put them in the category of brietbart the daily fail and others similar, no surprise there.

There is a fund going to pay for his single flight on Facebook..

The worst male to enter British politics in my lifetime...please keep him America, I know you already have a misogynistic racist buffoon on your hands, but you know what, you can destroy them better than we can. You have our sympathies he's left a mess behind in the uk but we're trying to make the best of it. By the way America he doesn't like foreigners ....
cyprusgrump

Post by cyprusgrump »

Lynsab wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:46 am I was at first elated then deflated, as it seems he's not leaving our shores for the US under Stumpy, oh well...we can but dream.

Fox News eh? I'd put them in the category of brietbart the daily fail and others similar, no surprise there.

There is a fund going to pay for his single flight on Facebook..

The worst male to enter British politics in my lifetime...please keep him America, I know you already have a misogynistic racist buffoon on your hands, but you know what, you can destroy them better than we can. You have our sympathies he's left a mess behind in the uk but we're trying to make the best of it. By the way America he doesn't like foreigners ....
Ignoring the rest of your ad homenem rant, Nigel is actually married to a 'foreigner' and has two bi-lingual children... Hardly someone that 'doesn't like foreigners'... :roll:
Cogs123

Post by Cogs123 »

WOW!
That's a bit rich coming from someone who has done nothing BUT against anyone that had the audacity to vote remain...
Forgetting that in a Democracy, everyone has the right to an opinion :roll:
Labelling those voters, ( of which I was one ) ' remoaners ' at every given opportunity, even though their argument is as valid as your own, is quite frankly, starting to bore me.....time to ' move on ' me thinks, nothing wrong with constructive criticism, why not try it for a change! :lol:
Life is not about waiting for the Storm to pass...
It is about learning to Dance in the Rain
cyprusgrump

Post by cyprusgrump »

Cogs123 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:48 am WOW!
That's a bit rich coming from someone who has done nothing BUT against anyone that had the audacity to vote remain...
Sorry, 'a bit rich'...? :?

Pointing out that Nigel is married to a German is 'a bit rich' and somehow insulting...?

You've lost me...
Conoflex

Post by Conoflex »

He might not be everyone's cup of tea, but he didn't half make some prominent figures in the EU Parliament look like total incompetents :shock: and at the end of the day he managed to persuade the majority of the UK that the EU bore very little resemblance to the entity the UK joined.

If some more people could actually have seen beyond his somewhat OTT persona they might hvae understood a bit it more of what he was saying and why his message appealed to so many ?
cyprusgrump

Post by cyprusgrump »

Conoflex wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:11 am He might not be everyone's cup of tea, but he didn't half make some prominent figures in the EU Parliament look like total incompetents :shock: and at the end of the day he managed to persuade the majority of the UK that the EU bore very little resemblance to the entity the UK joined.

If some more people could actually have seen beyond his somewhat OTT persona they might hvae understood a bit it more of what he was saying and why his message appealed to so many ?
Quite so!
geoffreys

Post by geoffreys »

Conoflex wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:11 am He might not be everyone's cup of tea, but he didn't half make some prominent figures in the EU Parliament look like total incompetents :shock: and at the end of the day he managed to persuade the majority of the UK that the EU bore very little resemblance to the entity the UK joined.

Spot on matey.
Geoff.
Conoflex

Post by Conoflex »

Politics are sometimes about personality rather than substance, but on both counts I would take Farage over Blair any day.

Farage might be moving to Fox, Blair should be moving to Wormwood Scrubs .

If someone thinks Farage is the worst male to enter British politics in their lifetime they must have led a very sheltered life :roll:
cyprusgrump

Post by cyprusgrump »

Conoflex wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:57 am Farage might be moving to Fox, Blair should be moving to Wormwood Scrubs .

THIS! :lol:
cyprusgrump

Post by cyprusgrump »

Austin7 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:44 pm At odd times when I have a few minutes to spare I get a great deal of pleasure and entertainment watching the various u.tubes of Nigel Farage speeches at the EU parliament. He says it like it is and with a great deal of truth regardless who he upsets.
Indeed.... he is an amazing speaker...
johnoddy

Post by johnoddy »

Top man, But, of course, the REMOANERS would never agree.
cyprusgrump

Post by cyprusgrump »

johnoddy wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:36 pm Top man, But, of course, the REMOANERS would never agree.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Nigel Farage is an odious man. He is an embarrassment to the UK.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Lynsab

Post by Lynsab »

Well said Dominic, eloquently put, I'd be much harsher....have you not got a puke emoticon I can add after farages name ?

To the grump, forgive me, farage hates 'certain' foreigners, especially those who came to live in the uk and sit on trains still daring to speak in their mother tongue....he uses posters of Syrian refugees to push his point re immigration, yet we have a tiny proportion of Syrian refugees, he's a slimy git. And much more which I'm not allowed to say on an open forum but I'll find a few things that I can, I can fill pages about him...

It's telling that the Furhages job offers to date are a DJ and working for a fake news company....whatever next :lol: :lol:
Jersey

Post by Jersey »

Lynsab wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:51 pm Well said Dominic, eloquently put, I'd be much harsher....have you not got a puke emoticon I can add after farages name ?

To the grump, forgive me, farage hates 'certain' foreigners, especially those who came to live in the uk and sit on trains still daring to speak in their mother tongue....he uses posters of Syrian refugees to push his point re immigration, yet we have a tiny proportion of Syrian refugees, he's a slimy git. And much more which I'm not allowed to say on an open forum but I'll find a few things that I can, I can fill pages about him...

It's telling that the Furhages job offers to date are a DJ and working for a fake news company....whatever next :lol: :lol:
The man is/was popular because he spoke his mind ...whether you agreed or not ...people are fed up with wishy-washy politicians ...( see USA for proof )..