Love Rat

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Firefly

Love Rat

Post by Firefly »

Is anyone watching Love Rat? On UK TV, channel five.

Filmed in Cyprus, the sea and country views are beautiful.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
J B

Re: Love Rat

Post by J B »

Firefly wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:34 pm Is anyone watching Love Rat? On UK TV, channel five.

Filmed in Cyprus, the sea and country views are beautiful.
But the storyline somewhat awful!
J B
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

True, but you can't have it all.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
Yioula

Post by Yioula »

Scenery is beautiful especially from the boat looking at the sea caves. The taverna up the steps looked lovely beautiful aspect.
The storyline is somewhat far fetched I’ve never known anyone hire a car so quickly to pursue !!!!!
WHL

Post by WHL »

My wife wanted to watch it, unfortuatly many women and men get taken to the cleaners when their emotions override their brains, it is not far fetched because these things happen everyday, for what its worth i think her husband has a hand in the shenanigans.
Having said that , i think a six year old wrote this, two seconds to hire a car and drive off, police handcuff you and march you 9ff, and hold you in a cell over night for shouting in a bank, utter rubbish
Anarita John

Post by Anarita John »

Not the best script ever but people do get conned whilst on holiday, as they leave their brains at home. When we were having our propery problems, and were members of a property action group, we heard some horror stories including cases where properties have been double sold, or the developer has claimed the property back. What happened to Connor O'Dwyer was one example but there have been others.
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

Watching it because it is in Cyprus. The plot is very good.
All things are possible
brengreen

Post by brengreen »

Just watched the last The Rat. WHL are you sure you didn't have a hand in the script? 🤣
WHL

Post by WHL »

brengreen wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:02 am Just watched the last The Rat. WHL are you sure you didn't have a hand in the script? 🤣
The husband looked dodgy from the start, I haven't seen the last episode yet, will watch it later.
Tremigirl

Post by Tremigirl »

I knew it was him right from the first episode.
Thought the acting was awful especially Neil Morrissey.
Scenery was beautiful.
Anarita John

Post by Anarita John »

We enjoyed it, even though I made negative comments after watching the first episode. Sally Lindsey was brilliant, and typical of a northener. She is in a couple more Channel 5 series, which we will watch. We have also enjoyed the Madame Blanc series. Good, light entertainment.
Sadie

Post by Sadie »

Anarita John wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:00 pm We enjoyed it, even though I made negative comments after watching the first episode. Sally Lindsey was brilliant, and typical of a northener. She is in a couple more Channel 5 series, which we will watch. We have also enjoyed the Madame Blanc series. Good, light entertainment.
Cold caller is good Sally Lindsey is in that
If you never ask the question, the answer will always be....no