Long term rentals

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Yogi

Long term rentals

Post by Yogi »

We have lived in Tala, in the same rented house, for 11 years, but because of Brexit (I don’t understand why, but not important to me), my UK landlord has decided that he needs to sell the property. We still have a house in the UK that we rent out, so am looking for a long term rental in the Paphos region.

Does anyone know of any properties that are available/coming available or have had good experiences with any letting agents that they would recommend ? We currently have a 3 bedroom villa with a pool but would consider 2 bedrooms/ no pool properties. Budget in the region of 1200 to 1500. At a push, we can stay where we are until July.

Thanks in advance for any help.
galexinda

Re: Long term rentals

Post by galexinda »

If you use Facebook there are many rental agents advertising long term lets - in the search box type PAPHOS long term rentals and a list will show.

There is also the Marketplace section on FB which people use to advertise - agents and private people.
Bazaraki is another popular current site for properties - https://www.bazaraki.com/real-estate-to ... ct-paphos/
Apply filters to cut down unnecessary adverts.