Car tax renewal

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
MAE68

Car tax renewal

Post by MAE68 »

I’m aware we can’t pay this through JCC anymore but I am being asked for a username on the gov site - do I have to create a new account to make payment? Thanks
Jimgym

Re: Car tax renewal

Post by Jimgym »

No, I did it the other day. Us this link, which is Govt. page for renewals,https://rtd.mcw.gov.cy/WebPhase1/RoadTa ... et?lang=en
MAE68

Post by MAE68 »

Thank you for this. It’s the username which is a stumbling block. I don’t know mine ! Is there a specific way to put that part in!
Thank you
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

I have just taxed two cars using the latest link in the messages above. But I never saw anywhere that needed a user name .. The opening screen asks for three things.. 1. The vehicle registration number
2. The owners reference number. 3. The renewal period .... You fill those in and then pay..
Trev..
MAE68

Post by MAE68 »

Aah - done it! Thank you v much
MAE68

Post by MAE68 »

I think I went into the wrong bit originally! I didn’t think JCC would come up when paying - anyway all good Thank you again
J B

Post by J B »

And, just remember that the 'owners reference number' is the last three numbers of whatever's written in [C.9] on your car's registration document - without any zeroes that may be at the end ....
J B
Les Bean

Post by Les Bean »

J B wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:06 pm And, just remember that the 'owners reference number' is the last three numbers of whatever's written in [C.9] on your car's registration document - without any zeroes that may be at the end ....
The last 3 digits on my car's logbook are from my original Cyprus id card.Couple of years back I had no end of a problem when trying to renew my tax with this no didnt work.Eventually I found out that the no now being used was on my latest driving licence and is the "yellow slip" last 3 digits
cyprusmax47
Chief Cat Spotter

Post by cyprusmax47 »

Exactly, same happened to me.... :roll:

Max
Chaddy

Post by Chaddy »

We have till March 4th i understand to renew,am correct please :?
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

Yes you are correct, and very often that date is extended..
Trev..