Tsiakkas Tavern Kissonerga

This section is for POSITIVE RECOMMENDATIONS ONLY. If you have something bad to say about a company or individual, contact them via their facebook page. Bonus points will be awarded for recommendations which include an address and contact information.
ast

Tsiakkas Tavern Kissonerga

Post by ast »

I called here for lunch, not planned but the main road from Paphos to Coral bay was closed so ended up here and what a treat it was, a family run restaurant on the seafront next to the Cynthiana beach hotel.

I had a Sheftalia main with village salad, a glass of the local white wine and all very tasty, Service was with a smile and the views across the sea are fantastic, i would think this would be a great place to sit and watch the sunset, overall highly recommended. 8-)
I started off with nothing and have most of it left !
fishbeardsunset

Re: Tsiakkas Tavern Kissonerga

Post by fishbeardsunset »

Funnily enough I had a weird experience the first and last time I visited this restaurant one lunchtime after previously checking all the reviews on Trip Advisor beforehand.

I sat upstairs nearest the left-hand side exit staircase- and because it was quite a windy day, I was bombarded by bits of wood shavings that floated down from the eves onto my table and onto my food. It was also quite dark up there and I remember ordering the Beef Stifado- which arrived in less than 10mins which I though was a bit quick, only to find it was tough and virtually inedible and the carrots and greens were rock hard and the bread he served was stale.. So, I promptly and reluctantly paid and left .. Was going to speak to the Manger who served me... (he was the only one up there apart from one female member of staff at the time) but did not want to create a fuss... So, If they have got their act together then I'm pleased your experience was positive compared to mine.
ast

Re: Tsiakkas Tavern Kissonerga

Post by ast »

A very pleasant experience for me, and plenty of other customers in at the time, you can only say what you see of course and what works for some does not for others. 8-)
I started off with nothing and have most of it left !