Gettin To Last Castle

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Dominic
Site Admin

Gettin To Last Castle

Post by Dominic »

They've been improving the road network in the Akamas over the last few months. This has made access a bit of a challenge, and there is currently a diversion in place to get to the Avakas Gorge and The ever-popular Last Castle Restaurant. People have been asking if it is still in place, so for the latest update, we drove the route this morning. Now the only sensible way you can get there is via the route shown here. If you try going the usual road you will find it is closed.

This is a 360 film. Please read the text below if you are unfamiliar with how to watch this sort of film.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
►Watching 360 Films

To enjoy 360 films you must watch them at a high a resolution as possible. Ramp the resolution up to 5K if you can. If it looks excessively blocky it is because your resolution is set too low.

Once you are viewing the film, you can move the camera about to look at whatever you like. On a tablet, or phone, just swipe in the way you want to go. On a computer, use the mouse or the W,A,S and D keys to point the camera. If you pause the film, you can still move the camera about.

If the image you see cannot be rotated and looks weird, it is likely that your viewer doesn't support 360 film. If that is the case, try viewing the film using the Youtube Application.

Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
cyprusmax47
Chief Cat Spotter

Re: Gettin To Last Castle

Post by cyprusmax47 »

Interesting video. Thanks Dominic,

Driving on this road to the Last Castle one really can see why it got the name castle, while when you drive up the old road from the beach the whole place makes a different impression.

Max
jagwheels

Post by jagwheels »

Any info Dominic on why this restaurant & location originated?
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

None whatsoever I'm afraid.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
El tel

Post by El tel »

Thanks Dominic , I see it’s clearly sign posted ! Last castle I guess will have lost some business due to the normal route been closed .

Terry