2023 Temporay Tax

Discuss everything from tax issues to the best way of transferring money.
Alys

2023 Temporay Tax

Post by Alys »

Has anybody had any success paying the 1st installment of the 2023 Temporary Tax through the Taxportal please? I ask this as you can no longer pay through the JCC. After logging on to the Taxportal and going to 'my account', none of the options/codes show any reference to installments. Any help would be appreciated please.
josef k

Re: 2023 Temporay Tax

Post by josef k »

I tried today with no success. I get to the log on screen and it does not accept my Taxisnet password, so I can't get any further. It sounds like you have, so I assume you have used your Taxisnet username and password successfully. Is that correct? If so, any idea why I can't?
Alys

Post by Alys »

Hi josef k. I just logged into the taxportal so the system seems to be working. Did you also enter the 'Capcha' code that generates when logging in?

As an aside, I managed to answer my own question. I found online (can't remember where now!) a guide in english on how to use the taxportal including making payments.
josef k

Post by josef k »

Yes, I entered the Capcha code. It was my password it didn't like even though it was the Taxisnet one.

Thanks for replying anyway. I'll keep trying.