Car Insurance

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
daveg

Car Insurance

Post by daveg »

Am hoping to get positive examples of a Car Insurance company when making a claim.
For years I have been paying car insurance here in Cyprus and luckily have never had to claim....
As always,you never know how good your insurance is until you claim...so any positive experience would be appreciated.....
WHL

Re: Car Insurance

Post by WHL »

Atlantic been with them over 30 years claimed for car/ house always been fair and paid up promptly
LouiseCastricum

Post by LouiseCastricum »

Same here, never had any problems with Atlantic. Very reliable company.
Louise :)
glang3000

Post by glang3000 »

Ditto, I have been with Atlantic for 30 years, had 2 claims they paid up no problem and I believe they are also the only company that lets you suspend your insurance if you leave the island for a few months as I do every year.
Gary.
Chaddy

Post by Chaddy »

When taking out insurance i,ve learned that you must shop around when you get,,,,,well,,lets say bobbing on in years.
A certain insurance company who i had been with for yonks rocketed my premiums when i became an,,octogenarian.
When i inquired as to why the huge increase she said in a polite manner that at your age you are a risk :o
A risk????? i told her i had been driving for 63 years and never made a claim.The look she gave me i will not explain :?