Corrugated roofing sheets.

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Peatsie

Corrugated roofing sheets.

Post by Peatsie »

Can anyone please advise me where I can source new corrugated roof sheeting. The only place solar I have seen it in is Homemarket so far. Thank you.
Peatsie.
ast

Re: Corrugated roofing sheets.

Post by ast »

Now I am not 100% sure but I think I have seen them in the yard at G & P in Chloraka. Worth a try if you are up that way. 8-)
I started off with nothing and have most of it left !
darrow

Post by darrow »

Go to the trading estate opposte what was/is The Platinum Gym on Mesogi avenue, where one stop have the building materials. The is a place there, follow the road round, coming in the first way in from Paphos, it will be on your right, From the top, coming from Polis, just afer the hospital roundabout it will be on your left. Can't remember the name of it but you see lots of sheet metal in the yard. Go through the yard and the office is around the back, they sell the bolts too, several different colours and reasonable price. They deliver.
Aargent

Post by Aargent »

It's some time ago but we got our plastic ones from One Stop, You had to tell them the length to be cut but no problem. I would assume that they will still do it.
Alastair

Nil illigitimi carborundum
cyprusmax47
Chief Cat Spotter

Post by cyprusmax47 »

The company is called Konikkou & Efstathiou and already mentioned from Darrow. I got all my metal sheets from there, years ago, very good prices and also able to cut metal sheets. Here a street view image from Dominic.

Max
Peatsie

Post by Peatsie »

Thank you for the feedback. We will have a better idea of what we decide.
Peatsie.
jameskevin

Post by jameskevin »

Hi Peatsie,

You can try checking with local roofing suppliers or hardware stores in your area. They often carry a variety of roofing materials, including corrugated roof sheeting. Additionally, you may want to explore online retailers or specialty local metal roofing contractors or suppliers for a wider selection. Don't hesitate to reach out to different sources to find the best option that meets your needs.
Maverick

Post by Maverick »

jameskevin wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:08 pm Hi Peatsie,

You can try checking with local roofing suppliers or hardware stores in your area. They often carry a variety of roofing materials, including corrugated roof sheeting. Additionally, you may want to explore online retailers or specialty local metal roofing contractors or suppliers for a wider selection. Don't hesitate to reach out to different sources to find the best option that meets your needs.
The post your are replying to is from July 2022...