Stray Haven

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Conoflex

Stray Haven

Post by Conoflex »

Quick mention for the "boys and girls" that responded to the request for help to repair storm damage to this hard pressed but vitally important dog sanctuary in Giolou. Over the course of the day dozens turned up and did their bit, myself included

Like most charities they have as many/more dogs than they can handle and need all the help they can get. Their assistance in helping us find a safe haven for 3 puppies dumped on a road near us just before Christmas will never be forgotten by both me and my wife. If you are looking for a dog to adopt they have some lovely good natured dogs of all ages that would love to have a proper home. If I didn't already have 3 rescues I would have taken one home myself today :(
PhotoLady

Re: Stray Haven

Post by PhotoLady »

Great to know people can all pull together when there's a crisis..... I'm still doing my bit for Cyprus Dog Rescue by shopping online through the EasyFundraising app.

If your animal charity is registered there, each time you shop online with registered retailers (amazon, ebay etc) you can send a percentage to your charity without it costing you a penny.

www.easyfundraising.org.uk
"Have Camera, Will Travel"