Safe pass

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
WHL

Safe pass

Post by WHL »

Got kids visiting us today, and they wanted Mac Donalds so off I go to get them, girl checking everyone's safe pass before allowing people into the store is it happening else where ?
galexinda

Re: Safe pass

Post by galexinda »

When I sat down at the restaurant for lunch today I was asked if I have a SafePass.
Offered to show it but waiter said he just had to ask me.

Yes, Termites Dream, some important changes with effect from today for Cyprus residents.
https://www.financialmirror.com/2021/07 ... atherings/
Jimgym

Post by Jimgym »

Just back from ERA ( Debenhams) and I was asked to show safeness when entering and also in the cafe.
WHL

Post by WHL »

I should of said, the young lady actually read the info , and asked me my name etc.
glowred

Post by glowred »

I have just had a phone at from Oniros confirming our reservation this evening and reminding that we need to produce either a safepass or vaccinate certificate.

Neil
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

This all seems very strange to me. I thought only the Police or government officials were allowed to inspect the documentation showing you had been vaccinated.

EDIT>>> I have just seen on Galexinda's New Post... " “For now, people must show their vaccination card, or the result of a negative Covid-19 test no older than 72 hours when visiting businesses and venues,” Kokkinos said. "
Trev..
wilky

Post by wilky »

Long ques outside the mall testing station when we passed by tonight just before 7pm.
bmwx5

Post by bmwx5 »

The establishment ie shop bar restaurant etc needs to see your safe pass either scanned or original however the police or Goverment inspectors will only accept the original vaccination card.
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

trevnhil wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:09 pm This all seems very strange to me. I thought only the Police or government officials were allowed to inspect the documentation showing you had been vaccinated.

EDIT>>> I have just seen on Galexinda's New Post... " “For now, people must show their vaccination card, or the result of a negative Covid-19 test no older than 72 hours when visiting businesses and venues,” Kokkinos said. "
'6.The owner or the manager of the business or the establishment is responsible for the implementation of the SafePass and other health measures. It is stressed that the Police and the authorized officers of the Services/Departments will continue to be responsible for the control and supervision of the measures'.

https://www.pio.gov.cy/coronavirus/uplo ... 2q1MjCxmLk
wantoosoon

Post by wantoosoon »

Will they accept a photo of the vaccination card or a PDF of the EU Green Pass? The card doesn't fit in my wallet and I don't want it to become worn.
WHL

Post by WHL »

nholleran wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:01 am Coming over hopefully on the 28th July, we are residents but cant download safepass as had both our vaccinations in the UK, any ideas of what we have to do please.
Neil.
Just show your NHS app.
WHL

Post by WHL »

wantoosoon wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:08 am Will they accept a photo of the vaccination card or a PDF of the EU Green Pass? The card doesn't fit in my wallet and I don't want it to become worn.
yes
Varky

Post by Varky »

Having relied upon showing our certificates of vaccination so far it appears that this might not suffice from 22 November. So howdo we go about getting a safe pass. What are the links and can you use one mobile to get two safepasses, i.e one for me and one for my wife so we can print them off and use them to access places.
PolemIan

Post by PolemIan »

Varky wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:52 pm Having relied upon showing our certificates of vaccination so far it appears that this might not suffice from 22 November. So howdo we go about getting a safe pass. What are the links and can you use one mobile to get two safepasses, i.e one for me and one for my wife so we can print them off and use them to access places.
The process is the same as it has been since the start of the summer, see the link on the PIO a website here.

Yes you can use a mobile to add multiple passes on the same phone, or you can just print a copy - updated process puts the onus on the business to gphave an app to scan the QR, we can either uses a downloaded copy or a paper copy for them to scan.

Ian