Travelxp Channel - 10 Days, Cyprus

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Cappielow1

Travelxp Channel - 10 Days, Cyprus

Post by Cappielow1 »

Morning all

Having recently retired and getting used to daytime TV, I found a series of five 30 minutes programmes on the Travel XP Channel, 185 on Sky, called 10 Days, Cyprus.

It's a travelogue type show filmed in 2018 (I think) in which the presenter travels across the island starting in Larnaca.

While there's a lot of places I'd been to, Omodos, Lefkara etc there was still some things I didn't know and hadn't seen.

There's an episode filmed in Paphos which basically concentrates on the Mosaics and Tomb of the Kings.

For those of us missing Cyprus over the last year or so it's a bit of a fix while being moderately informative.
Dominic
Site Admin

Re: Travelxp Channel - 10 Days, Cyprus

Post by Dominic »

You could always take a look at all the blogs we have published too. That will keep you occupied.

https://www.paphoslife.com/blog
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Cappielow1

Post by Cappielow1 »

I do and also enjoy them
Devil
Forum Curmudgeon

Post by Devil »

I have been rereading a number of books that people have written on their experiences within the country. Some of these I haven't opened for over 20 years but they still make interesting reading particularly contrasting then and now. Finks ain't what they used to be! Some may be for the better but some are also for the worse.