From Tuesday 9th March - 67 years + can apply for Covid vaccine

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
galexinda

From Tuesday 9th March - 67 years + can apply for Covid vaccine

Post by galexinda »

***GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCEMENT-VACCINATION PORTAL OPEN 9th MARCH 67 YEARS AND OVER***
Published by pio.gov.cy 8th March @ 10:55
Vaccination Portal opens for people aged 67 and over with 22,808 appointments

https://www.pio.gov.cy/%CE%B1%CE%BD%CE% ... Q1gFg#flat
emgee

Re: From Tuesday 9th March - 67 years + can apply for Covid vaccine

Post by emgee »

Phoned 1474 this morning, NOTHING available in Pafos for 74s. Wait for announcement.

Alan
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

Well the announcement is there above your post. Vaccines will be available tomorrow and the Vaccination Portal opens on Tuesday, March 9, at 8 am, with 22,808 appointments for the Vaccination Centers operating in all Provinces. Priority for making an appointment will be given to people aged 67 and over..
Trev..
Macone

Post by Macone »

I had a text this morning , al in Greek “ H HΛEKTPONIKH ΠYΛH EMBOΛIAΣMΩN ΓIA TON COVID-19 ΓIA THN HΛIKIAKH OMAΔA ANΩ TΩN 67 ETΩN ΘA ANOIΞEI 9/3/2021, 8:00 ΠM. KΛEIΣE TO PANTEBOY ΣOY. YΠOYPΓEIO YΓEIAΣ.”

A lot of on line translation sites do not work but I found one that did .

“ THE ONLINE VACCINATION PORTAL FOR THE COVID-19 FOR THN AGE GROUP OVER 67 YEARS WILL OPEN 9/3/2021, 8:00 AM.”

https://translate.systran.net/translationTools

Shows that the system works , they know my age and they let me know ...well done Gesy .
bromerzz

Post by bromerzz »

Booked on line already this morning for jabs this Thursday morning, very simple process.
Portal Opened at 0800 and both done and dusted by 0807hrs. text confirmations received.
josef k

Post by josef k »

The same for me. Nice slick system. I recommend using the on-line portal rather then the telephone route.
Lazydaze52

Post by Lazydaze52 »

Logged on just after 8am this morning but portal must have been having a meltdown as the drop down vaccination site wouldn’t change from Famagusta, then the system kicked me out. Second attempt just got the dreaded repeating circle. Third time lucky though!

Very easy to do, probably just the number of people all logging on caused my initial glitches.
sueb

Post by sueb »

Been following this post.

Husband is 69 so thought we better make steps in getting his vaccination. One issue was. Yes on Gesy but lucky for him he has not been to our Doctor. Hence he never signed up for the Gesy portal. So had to start the process. Got to the stage where you needed the code from our Doctor.

Then today he got a txt message with his appointment. All sorted without asking our Doctor. Great service! Well impressed with the care and service provided.
Happy to be back on the Island!